Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tonight! It's the 4DK Monthly Movie Shout Down: FURY OF THE SILVER FOX

The day has arrived and tonight is the night! Below is a YouTube link to a complete version of Pearl Chang Ling's Fury of the Silver Fox. Join us on Twitter tonight -- that's Tuesday, March 11 -- at 6pm PST sharp, using the hash tag #4DKMSD, to tweet your real time reactions along with me and a host of other sharp-tongued internet movie obsessives.



Remember that I will be tossing out Pearl Chang Ling related trivia questions throughout the movie. The first to reply to me with a correct answer will receive a DVD pack hand picked by me from the moldering reject pile that shall henceforth be know as the 4DK Classics Collection™.

So, you see -- and as we say in my old home town -- it's gonna be hella fun. If you need yet more information, please visit the official Monthly Movie Shout Down site at shout-down.com. I'll look forward to hearing from you all tonight!

No comments: